Certification: CE, PCT
Availability: OEM, ODM, OEM/ODM
Delivery Time: 15-30 Days
Start Port: Shenzhen Port
Supply Ability: 1000sets monthly
1. Canadian Knotless Hemlock: 1-3/8″ thick.
2. 100% Factory Sealed, NEW IN BOX.
3. Grade A Canadian Hemlock
4. Stainless steel bands, hinges, and fasteners..
5. Large 8' Size, 6+ Person Capacity.
6. Sturdy frame and front/back walls..
7. Three 70" support cradles to elevate the structure from the ground..
8. Bitumen shingles.
9. Three industrial grade stainless steel bands with fastener mechanism..
10. Finland made Harvia Vega electric sauna heater, heater stones and the wiring kit..
11. Heater guard!
12. All seating elements and floor boards.
13. Tempered tinted glass interior door.
14. Separate intake/outflow air vents.
|Categories||North Europ Barrel Sauna|
|Application||Outdoor Sauna Room|
|Material||Selective Canadian Hemlock|
|Item||Barrel Sauna Room |
|Capacity||4-6 Person |
|OEM||Accept, Blister package Customized|
|Packing material||Plastic Bag then with Seaworthy Canton, foam side for air shippment.|
|Package||12PKGS into 20' Container|
|Delivery time||3-15 days for LCL order, 20-30 working days for container.|
|Wood option||Finland Pine, Canadia Red Cedar, Hemlock, Various kind of heat wood Abachi etc|
|LCL Package||With High Quality Plastic Pallet Package To Protect The Items Well|
ALPHASAUNA’s signature outdoor sauna models are made from the finest softwoods that are handpicked by our lumber experts. Our simple barrel-shaped home saunas are highly effective, providing maximum usable space and allowing the sauna to heat quickly and efficiently. This attractive design comes in a variety of sizes to suit your personal and landscaping needs. Your unit will arrive in the form of a sauna kit, which can be easily assembled over the course of an afternoon.
The unit is mounted on polymer cradles, which are impervious to breakdown by the elements, allowing you to place your Barrel Sauna right on the ground if you choose. There are also mounting holes molded into the cradles allowing you to anchor the sauna to a deck or patio if you prefer a secure installation.