1. Stainless steel housecover 2MM thickness.
2. Strong structure which can stand for rough shipping.
3. Internal heater located inside of wooden hot tub and faster heating capacity.
4. Stregthen foot stool.
5. Fired stove including chimney.
6. Marine grade 304# stainless steel.
7. Chimney is mounted directly on a smoke pipe.
8. More easier to clean.
9. design to withstand harsh winters and high temperature burn.
10. suitable for Chlorine/Bromine and Sea Water use.
11. Including stainless steel Chimney.
12. Including silicon tube and connector if necessary.
Alphasauna Wood Water Stoves are an alternate way to heat a hot tub or spa! This 100% Stainless Steel water boilers produce about 55,000 BTU of heating capacity by only using wood. You can now heat a medium-large hot tub in hours! These are ideal for off grid applications or to supplement pool and spa heating costs.
Our Wood Water Stove naturally circulates the water using no electricity. Its design is based on Thermosiphon; the hot water rises and exits via the top port. At the same time cold water is drawn in to the heat exchanger via the bottom port.
The external stove has many advantages over internal one, because it saves space in a tub, it is way more easier to clean, portable and can be attached to other sources should you decide to have a small pool etc. External stoves are made from two sections (water jacket). The principal of external heating stove is described on thermosyphon water flow (rising hot water), no electricity or pumps required. It is a self circulating heater rated at different KWs depending on stove' size.