1. Ball and socket Canadian Western Red Cedar: 1-3/8″ thick.
2. Pre-assembled wall sections fit into dado-cut ball and socket stave profiles..
3. Size: 2100*2400mm
4. Wood Fired, Electric and Infrared Heating Options5. Explosion-proof light.
6. Sturdy frame and front/back walls..
7. Three 70" support cradles to elevate the structure from the ground..
8. Bitumen shingles.
9. Three industrial grade stainless steel bands with fastener mechanism..
10. Finland made Harvia Vega electric sauna heater, heater stones and the wiring kit.
11. Heater guard!
12. All seating elements and floor boards.
13. Tempered tinted glass interior door.
14. Separate intake/outflow air vents.
15. Professional wooden master since 1999.
The Canopy Barrel Sauna is identical to our standard barrel saunas except that the front wall is pushed back to create an exterior porch.
As with our standard barrel sauna, the pleasing barrel shape is both stylish and functional, providing maximum usable space while minimizing excess cubic feet. The less cubic feet of air, the faster your room will heat. In addition, our Canopy Barrel Sauna maximizes seating space by utilizing opposing benches that run the full length of the room.
Also, as an outdoor sauna, the Barrel Sauna is ideal for the backyard or garden environment. The Alpha sauna Barrel Sauna is a barrel kit that comes to you partially assembled. Assembly can be accomplished in just a few hours and is very easy to do.
The unique circular outdoor sauna design provides a much superior heat/steam circulation versus square or rectangular rooms. The 1 ½” thick cedar provides a natural insulation barrier for heat retention while still allowing the sauna to breath. With a circular design there is 23% less area to heat compared to the same size box style sauna.