1. Stainless steel housecover 2MM thickness.
2. Strong structure which can stand for rough shipping.
3. Three packages.
4. Stregthen foot stool.
5. Fired stove including chimney.
6. Marine grade 304# stainless steel.
7. Chimney is mounted directly on a smoke pipe.
8. More easier to clean.
9. design to withstand harsh winters and high temperature burn.
10. suitable for Chlorine/Bromine and Sea Water use.
11. Including stainless steel Chimney.
12. Including silicon tube and connector if necessary.
The most popular heating source for the wooden hot tubs is wood fired stove. Majority of the consumers appreciate the simplicity of this heating source. It can be used all year round, regardless of weather conditions. Cheap heating source with firewood, coal mixed with wood or smokeless fuel. All our wood fired stoves are made either from stainless steel or marine grade aluminum. Aluminum heaters are around 40 % more efficient compare to stainless steel, however, the heat output can not be considered only from the material the stove is made. The bigger heat output is measured by the quantity of circulation pipes inside, size of the stove.
All our wood fired stoves made from stainless steel come in marine grade 304 L suitable for Chlorine/Bromine and Sea Water use. We dont charge extra for this and do not supply cheap, low grade 201stainless steel stoves.
The external stove has many advantages over internal one, because it saves space in a tub, it is way more easier to clean, portable and can be attached to other sources should you decide to have a small pool etc. External stoves are made from two sections (water jacket). The principal of external heating stove is described on thermosyphon water flow (rising hot water), no electricity or pumps required. It is a self circulating heater rated at different KWs depending on stove' size.