Material: Red cedar
Availability: OEM, ODM, OEM/ODM
Delivery Time: 15-30 Days
Start Port: Shenzhen Port
Supply Ability: 1000sets monthly
1. Canadian Western Red Cedar: 1-3/8″ thick.
2. 100% Factory Sealed, NEW IN BOX.
3. Grade A Canadian Redwood Cedar.
4. Stainless steel bands, hinges, and fasteners..
5. Large 8' Size, 6+ Person Capacity.
6. Sturdy frame and front/back walls..
7. Three 70" support cradles to elevate the structure from the ground..
8. Bitumen shingles.
9. Three industrial grade stainless steel bands with fastener mechanism..
10. Finland made Harvia Vega electric sauna heater, heater stones and the wiring kit..
11. Heater guard!
12. All seating elements and floor boards.
13. Tempered tinted glass interior door.
14. Separate intake/outflow air vents.
15. Professional wooden master since 1999.
|Categories||North Europ Barrel Sauna|
|Application||Outdoor Sauna Room|
|Material||Selective Canadian Red Cedar|
|Item||Smoothly Surfance 4L Bucket and Ladle|
|Capacity||4-6 Person |
|OEM||Accept, Blister package Customized|
|Packing material||Plastic Bag then with Seaworthy Canton, foam side for air shippment.|
|Package||12PKGS into 20' Container|
|Delivery time||3-15 days for LCL order, 20-30 working days for container.|
|Wood option||Finland Pine, Canadia Red Cedar, Hemlock, Various kind of heat wood Abachi etc|
|LCL Package||With High Quality Plastic Pallet Package To Protect The Items Well|
Alpha Barrel Sauna brings all the luxury and comfort of the Barrel Sauna at a more accessible price point. The pleasing barrel shape is both stylish and functional, providing maximum usable space while minimizing excess cubic feet. Our barrel sauna with front porch canopy maximizes seating space by utilizing opposing benches that run the full length of the room. Canopy Barrel has space to seat four people inside and two people outside on the porch if you wish to stretch out, you can rest against the flat wall and stretch out enjoying fresh air and cool down. The less cubic feet of air, the faster your room will heat.
The unit is mounted on polymer cradles, which are impervious to breakdown by the elements, allowing you to place your Barrel Sauna right on the ground if you choose. There are also mounting holes molded into the cradles allowing you to anchor the sauna to a deck or patio if you prefer a secure installation.