Advantages

FAST AND ADVANCED TECHNOLOGY SUPPORT

Alphasauna has an excellent technology team with 18 years of experience. Our factory manager, devoted to sauna trade since 1997, leads a capacity team who can solve customer’s problems within 1 working day. Besides, our construction engineer leader comes from Huawei, one of the Top 500 enterprises in the world. He ever won a special award in designing “mates” for Huawei. Moreover, we helped many famous European companies to design their local popular products with their ideas only. Our designer team pushes on new items to market every season. In addition to OEM, ODM service is also our main feature. Our designer not only can solve the fashion products design but also supply convenient shipping package and popular sales packing appearance.

PASSIONATE SALES TEAM

Alphasauna has a professional and experienced sales team. Our sales representatives are often invited by local Alibaba group to share our marketing ideas for their customers. As trained sales, we always can quickly solve customer's problems by email, by phone or by talking face to face. We always can help customers to get what they want at less pay. Meanwhile, our sales team not only can support sales service but also can become your good friend and receive you if you have a chance to visit here.  

CONSIDERATE AFTER SALES SERVICE

Alphasauna provides our customers with technology consulting for the whole life of our products free of charge. The guarantee varies 1 year to 2 years according to different items and purposes. We always confirm problems within 8 hours and supply precious solutions for customers in 24 hours. Whenever, you can contact us by email, phone, WhatsApp, Skype, Facebook, etc.. 

EXPORT QUALITY

1% of Alphasauna products are used for Chinese 5 star hotel or SPA club and the other 99% are exported to oversea market with strict quality requirements, including Germany, UK, France, Austria, Australian, Russia, Denmark, Ukraine, Canada, American, Finland, Lithuania, Estonia, Latvia, Middle East, and Qatar. Besides, we are the official partner of the famous sauna brand in Finland. Based on the idea of "quality is life", we have developed rapidly these years. More and more customers come to our company located in the South of China with developed economies. Our quality products can not only help us go further but also help customers to maintain a good reputation in the market.

Contact