1. Cedar with plastic inner bucket/ Capacity: 5litre.
2. Rope handle.
3. Specially treated staves without leakage even in terrible dry weather.
4. Another heartwood bucket can be customized.
5. It is bottom.
7. Ladle: 36CM red cedar ladle.
8. Finnish type production.
9. Pine absorbs water extremely well. This makes pine a very suitable wood material for usage in the sauna.
10. Beautifully carbonizing handcrafted of Finnish pine and Finnish craftsmanship.
11. Promote the sauna experience with steam over sauna stones!
12. Enjoy in traditional sauna room.
13. With plastic cup.
14. Including matching 100ML capacity ladles.
15. Ladle designed to spoon water over sauna stones for steam effect.
16. Materials: red cedar.
Alphasauna is a leading manufacturer of sauna accessories located in China. Our customers mainly come from North of America, Europe ( Austria, Australia, Germany, Holland, Netherlands, Turkey, Lithuania, Russia, Estonia, etc). We had built up reliable cooperation with customers from those countries whose people loving sauna bath. And our buckets are available to more than 55 types, including sizes from 3L to 30L, and materials from spruce, red cedar, hemlock, and aspen.
This AP-009W is one of the most popular luxury pails of Alphasauna. It is handmade based on the clear red cedar. It has a pure clear appearance and a 2mm thick linner. It is also strong enough to hold water. It is our superstar product and is one of the best sales item among various kind of buckets. Some customers order this item only into 40'HQ container monthly from us. It is carefully designed for sauna bath bucket without a bottom. It is smooth in surface, easy in holding with rope lift, and firm in connections between plates. Wooden sauna bucket with single handle design is comfortable to carry.
The easy carrying handle can lay down to either side. As an essential sauna accessory, this bucket holds water to splash over hot stones to create vapor. Our version of the classic Finnish sauna bucket has a bottom. A form-fitting insert holds the water but is nearly invisible when placed inside the bucket.
This updated version gives you all the original beauty of the wood but with more durability and much longer life. It also keeps your hand away from the rising steam when you're pouring water on the sauna rocks.